3DR ArduCopter Quad -C Fully featured UAV development platform.
This new ArduCopter frame design incorporates several new features. The landing gear is moved further apart making the quad more stable during takeoff and landing. They also allow a wider unobstructed field of view if you mount a camera beneath the main frame. The center platform is wider allowing more room to mount electronics in addition to the space in the stackup. The center platform also allows access to the PDB without the need to take apart the entire frame. The arms are strong enough to withstand a heavy impact. They extend past the motors to protect them in a sideways collision. The frame is designed to fit APM screw holes in any orientation. It fits the roll/tilt camera mount and the sonar mounting bracket. This kit is designed and manufactured at the 3D Robotics headquarters in San Diego, California.
Changes to Revision-C
*Arms now come in blue and black.
*Motor mounting is no longer done with a bolt through the entire arm but now the motor just mounts to a single face of the arm. This is to prevent the arm from sinking in.
*Kit now includes spare arm.
*APM2.5 is now included with this kit.
You can find more information about development status and more:- DIY Drones main site- ArduCopter forums- ArduCopter development wiki- ArduCopter issue tracker- ArduCopter software downloads
Assembly instructions in PDF format are here.
3DR ArduCopter Quad-C Frame + Motors + Full flight electronics kit contains the following:
- 2 Fiberglass Main frame boards
- 5 Aluminum arms, 3 black arms and 2 blue arms
- 2 Fiberglass Carrier boards
- Fiberglass Landing gear
- Power distribution board, power cables and signal cables for PDB-APM
- All hardware needed to assemble the components above
- 4 Motors 850Kv (select upgrade if you want 880kv)
- 4 20A ESCs (select upgrade if you want 30A)
- 4 Propellers 10X45
- ArduPilot Mega 2 (APM2.5) *please select the option that you prefer for GPS