LM2596S DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Power Supply Module
This module has no display, you need a multimeter to set the correct voltage but then you do not have the extra weight associated with the display.
This is a great unit to have and it is also suitable for using it on a copter if you need to regulate voltage there. (mostly if you use a 4S and up LiPo and need a clean 12volts for your camera/FPV gear.
For the flight controller you should still use a simple UBEC like this one
, it's lighter! (or just use the power module
included with the most recent APM)
If you are looking for the same product with voltage display look here
- Input Voltage: 4 - 40V (input voltage must be 1.5V higher than the output voltage)
- Output Voltage: 1.5 - 35V (adjustable)
- Output Current: Maximum 3A
- Dimension(L x W x H): Approx. 52 x 20 x 11 mm (With potentiometer)
- 1 x adjustable step-down power module