Looking for a more reliable radio? Not interested in paying for a brand name only? This is the perfect kit to deliver precision, functions, reliability and style.
High quality radio for all your RC needs. This radio has been approved by jDrones and it has been customized for jDrones ArduCopter use.
You can have all 6 flight modes easily from this radio, Modes have configured in two 3 mode groups. Higher group will give flashing warning to inform any accidental switch overs.
Radio is designed to use with FrSky midrange modules (not included... select it in the option selection).
If you ever need to redo the custom setup installed on your WFT09 Controller Radio, this is the online instructions to do it!
Custom Settings for:
6 flight modes
- Use: Helicopter, Airplane, Glider
- Modulation: PPM 1024 / PCMS 4096
- Memory: 15 Models
- Language: English
- Power: 9.6 - 12V (3S LiPo is great)
- Display: 132 x 64 dots LCD with backlight
- RF-Module: Futaba style (FrSky DFT Module is great)
Knobs, Sliders and Switches:
All knobs, sliders and switches are fully programmable and not limited in anyway. You can easily change their features from software.
- 4 x two way switch
- 2 x three way switch
- 1 x Trainer/Flip back switch
- 3 x Potentiometer knobs
- 2 x Finger sliders (1 on both sides)
- 1 x RC Radio, 9Ch
- 1 x Battery tray for 8 AA size batteries for Radio
- 1 x Battery tray for 4 AA size batteries for RX power
- 1 x on/off switch for RX power
- 1 x Reductor cable to use a LIPO Battery instead of Battery tray (LIPO sold separately)
- 1 x NeckStrap
- 1 x Trainer cable (for second WFT09 radios)
- 1 x Adapter cable for Simulator use (works fine with AeroSimRC)
- 1 x instruction manual (CD version) (Available online here)