Our new series of affordable yet sturdy frame kits.
This kits includes the frame, power distribution board, motors, ESCs, propellers and APM2.6 flight controller as well as all the hardware and wires needed to get it flying.
This frame also supports following flight controllers: All the line up of ArduPilot-Mega, AutoQuad, KK-MultiCopter, MultiWii,
It is possible to mount other controllers too by modifying mount holes but the above list is supported already.
- jD-Simplex Hexa Foldable Frame, Rev.A
- 6 x Motors (Choose size by option)
- 6 x ESCs (Choose size by option)
- 6 10x45 Propellers
- 1 x Power distribution board
- ArduPilot Mega 2.6 assembled (with ublox GPS / external compass)
- All hardware needed to assemble the components above
- 64 cm, Shaft to Shaft (Open)
- 67.5cm, Corner to Corner (Open)
- Weight: 1400gr
- Assembling takes 1 - 3 hours in average
- Tools needed: Soldering Iron, Screw driver, Pliers
- Assembly documents: jDoc guides